This is a nice class. There is no exam, but you have to prepare a lecture or 45 min (and + -30min or questioning) in groups of 2-3. Also, you have to attend the others and ask questions.
(Tip: really focus on the molecular genetics)
Here are some topics of 2018-2019:
- Gene therapy as potential therapeuric treatment for muscular dystrophy and macular degeneration
- Genetics and molecular mechanisms of Huntington’s Disease
- CRISPR Cas 9 In the Fight Against Malaria
- IL2: Biology & regulation: from molecular mechanisms to human therapy
- X-chromosome inactivation: How many X is too many X?
- PRioN Protein Related diseases